The experts in this field will handle all the forms to be filled and verifications to be done, on your behalf, so that you don’t have to worry about it. From consulting you, guiding you about universities or accommodations, notifying you about the required documents, assisting you in filling out forms to even aiding you in preparing the documents, your expert help will leave no stone unturned.
What makes New Zealand the best place to study?
- New Zealand is a beautiful country with highly ranked universities and colleges that offer a wide range of courses.
- Unlike many other countries, the people of New Zealand are well-accepting of international students and are known for their friendly-supportive approach towards students.
- The officials constantly regulate and monitor the education system to maintain the curriculum’s global standards.
- Every university in New Zealand has a top credit score in the QS ranking among the top universities in the world.
- In terms of quality of life, research opportunities, qualifications, PhD colleges, and employment options, the country provides ample resources and possibilities for international students.
- Unlike in India, the college hours are lesser, which allows you to indulge in various activities, part-time jobs, and even cultural or sports events.
- New Zealand offers endless opportunities to international students for their social exposure with volunteering, community, and outreach programs.
- There are various universities spread across the country with scholarship programs that benefit international students. For example- As per the Tertiary Education Occasion, the University of Auckland offers fees-free study for one year to students beginning their university studies.
What are the visa requirements for New Zealand?
- Application Form- Fill out the necessary forms for your visa application before beginning to apply for universities. There are numerous sites on the internet from where you can check for the necessary details in any visa application. Although finding these details can be tiring for you, you can always consult a professional immigration agency to help you with all the required documents and forms. Envoy- New Zealand student visa consultants in Ahmedabad, provide a varied range of resources along with the help of experts to aspiring students.
- Passport eligibility- Before applying to New Zealand Universities, you must check the expiry date of your passport. It should have at least 6 months of validity and a minimum of three blank pages. Before travelling to the country, your passport should have at least 3 months of validity before and during the planned departure date.
- Passport-sized photographs- Whether filling out forms online or through an agency, you will need at least two passport-sized photographs. The photographs must be coloured and should show the entire face- from the top of the hair to the bottom of the chin.
- Onward ticket or proof of buying it- An onward ticket is the proof of your booked train or flight to the country you’re travelling to. To avoid any unnecessary legal allegations, you should provide your onward ticket to the officials as proof of stating that you do not wish to stay in the country more than your visa validity.
- Letter of the Purpose of Visit- You can also carry a covering letter along with your visa application form. The letter can contain details of the purpose of your visit. Such as for education purposes, meeting a relative or working with a company in the country. This letter helps the officials know your true intentions behind visiting the country and simplifies your visa approval process.
- Application fee- When applying for visa, officials may need you to pay a certain amount of money. Mostly, for non-immigrant visa forms, such as for education, employment, exchange students, or as a tourist, they require you to pay an amount of USD $160. For immigrant visa forms, such as for personal work or with the purpose of settling down, they require you to pay an amount of USD $190. These visa forms based on the purpose of work require the employer to fill out a petition form on your behalf.
- Proof of financial security- There is no specific list of documents required for any country’s visa or university application. Some universities may require you to provide your parent’s bank account statements but some may require your own account statements. New Zealand officials usually require your personal bank account statements as a proof of funds. Another thing you should keep in mind is that you should at least have 1000 NSD per month, in your account or 400 NSD per month, if you have already found and paid for your living accommodation. You can show the payment receipts of the hotel or from the landlord of your accommodation. Although, the need for these documents varies from time to time, here are a few things you should keep in hand when filling out forms for visa applications:
- Bank Statements- You should carry a copy of original bank statements, signed and stamped by the Bankhead. In the case of online statements, it is easier to get them for verification. You should check the current requirements for visa application if you need to verify your spouse’s bank statements or your personal’s, beforehand to reduce the hassle at the time of verification.
- Loan Approval Letter- When applying for a university, if you have applied for a student loan, you should carry the approval letter from the respective bank. The letter should be stamped and signed by the head of the bank. It should clearly state the duration of the tenure along with the statement of disbursement as necessary.
- Property Evaluation Report- In the case of applying for loans, if you have procured it against a property, the officials require a property evaluation report along with the approved loan letter. The report must contain pictures of the property, size dimensions, and ownership proof. This statement can be easily prepared by any financial institution. All you need to do is ask for the statement for your visa application.
- Chartered Accountant Certificate- Handed by a CA, this certificate works as proof of the net worth of an individual. All your assets, liabilities, bank statements and financial funds are covered in this particular certificate. The document must be officially signed and approved by a professional CA. Such documents usually don’t require to be in a particular format. Every CA has its own way of preparing the statement certificate.
Top Countries To Travel / Work / Study Visa Abroad
How can a consultancy agency help in filling out forms and applying for visas?
- Travelling for the first time or travelling alone for further studies, people always tend to stress about the application forms, documents, and verifications.
- You can even get into an unnecessary hassle if you don’t know the specific documents required or the forms to be filled. That’s where a professional consultancy agency comes into the picture.
- Experts in this field have more knowledge on forms and documents for visa applications, student visa forms, and even work permits.
- They can guide you through each and every step of the entire process and ease any of your complications or hurdles.
- It is always preferable to consult a professional before applying for any sort of visa application.
- As much as it is necessary for your work or studies, chances are, an official might reject your application just because of some missing documents.
- A professional visa consultant will guide you on the legal aspects and the necessary documentation to complete your application process in the smoothest and hassle-free way possible.
To provide further insight on how consultancy agencies help you, here is a detailed outline:
Choose Your Country